Подробно об Англии на русском |
Английский для поступающих в вузы
Bonpoсы для беседы на экзамене по английскому языку
Упражнения по переводу с русского на английский
Краткий англо-русский разговорник
Тексты с параллельным переводом
A short history of Great Britain
Bonpoсы для общей беседы на устном экзамене по английскому языкуСТРАНИЦЫ
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
265. Have you ever been abroad?
266. What's the difference between a voyage and a journey?
267. What great travellers of the past do you know?
268. Would you like to travel in space?
269. Do you find time for sports?
270. What kinds of sports do you know?
271. What is you favourite kind of sports?
272. What sports do you enjoy watching?
273. What do you do to keep fit?
274. Have you got any bad habits?
275. Does anyone in your family smoke?
276. What do you know about the history of the Olympic Games?
277. What kinds of sports are popular in Britain?
278. What's the difference between an amateur and a professional?
279. What do you do when you fall ill?
280. What does the doctor do when he comes to examine you?
281. What is the dentist's job?
282. What must we do to be in good health?
283. What are the most important national holidays in Russia?
284. What do we celebrate on the 9th of May?
285. When do we celebrate Independence Day?
286. What religious holidays do you know?
287. What is you favourite holiday?
288. What are the most important public holidays in Great Britain?
289. What are the most important public holidays in the United States?
290. Are Christmas and Easter celebrated at the same time in all Christian countries?
291. How is New Year celebrated in your family?
292. Have you got a watch? What time is it now?
293. What are you doing now?
294. What will you be doing this time tomorrow?
295. What were you doing at six o'clock in the evening yesterday?
296. If you were a millionaire, how would you spend your money?
297. If you were free today, where would you spend the day?
298. If friends come to visit you tonight, how will you entertain them?
299. What are you going to do tonight?
300. If you are admitted to this faculty, what specialization would you like to take up?