Английский для поступающих в вузы
Bonpoсы для беседы на экзамене по английскому языку
Упражнения по переводу с русского на английский
Краткий англо-русский разговорник
Тексты с параллельным переводом
A brief history of Great Britain
Bonpoсы для общей беседы на устном экзамене по английскому языкуСТРАНИЦЫ
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
72. What other languages besides English would you like to learn?
73. What languages belong to the family of Romance languages?
74. What languages belong to the family of Slavic languages?
75. What family does the English language belong to?
76. What language is spoken in France? Germany? China?
77 What language is spoken in Holland? Switzerland? Brazil?
78. Why is it important to know foreign languages?
79. What are your future plans?
80. Why did your decide to study at our University?
81. What professions do your know?
82. Which of them require the knowledge of foreign languages? 83. What is an interpreter?
84. What's the difference between an interpreter and a translator?
85. What's the difference between " to take an exam" and " to pass an exam" ?
86. Which are the most prestigious professions today?
87. Science and technology constantly create new jobs. Can you name any of them?
88. Will people work less in the future? Why do you think so?
89. Experts say that we'll have to change jobs more often in the future? Do you know why?
90. Are you optimistic about the future?
91. Are you fond of reading?
92. What famous English writers do you know?
93. What famous American writers do you know?
94. Who are your favourite English (American) authors?
95. Who are your favourite Russian writers?
96. Do you like poetry?
97. Which do you prefer to read, poetry or prose?
98. Have you ever written any poetry?
99. What is the basic difference between poetry and prose?
100. Who are your favourite Russian poets?
101. Do you read much?
102. How much do you read in English?
103. Is it difficult for you to read English books in the original?
104. What kinds of books do you know?
105. If you could choose between reading a book or seeing the same story on TV, which would you prefer? Why?
106. Do you believe that one day computers will replace books?
107. What are the advantages of the Internet?
108. Do you choose different sorts of books for different occasions (holidays, journeys, bed)?
109. What's the difference between a biography and autobiography?
110. What's the difference between fiction and non-fiction books?
111. Who are your favourite modern authors?
112. What kind of books do they write?
113. Which book did you particularly enjoy reading recently?
114. What did you like about the book?
115. What was it about?
116. Are there any books you'd like to reread?
117. Do you sometimes borrow books from a library?
118. What do you call a person who works in a library?
119. Have you got a lot of books at home?
120. Do you think it is good to have a home library?
121. Have you got any books in English at home?
122. Why do so many people like to read crime stories?