Английский для поступающих в вузы |
Bonpoсы для беседы на экзамене по английскому языку
Упражнения по переводу с русского на английский
Краткий англо-русский разговорник
Тексты с параллельным переводом
The History of Great Britain in brief
Bonpoсы для общей беседы на устном экзамене по английскому языкуСТРАНИЦЫ
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
32. What qualities do you most admire in people?
33. What characteristics annoy you most in people?
34. What does the word «lazy» mean?
35. How would you describe a person who helps other people?
36. What do we call a person who expects good things to happen?
37. What do we call a person who expects bad things to happen?
38. Do you believe in horoscopes?
39. What are the good and bad characteristics associated with your sign of the zodiac?
40. What is your attitude to astrology?
41. When did you leave school?
42. What kind of school was it?
43. What subjects were you good at?
44. What subjects did you like?
45. What subjects did you dislike?
46. What subjects were you bad at?
47. Who was your favourite teacher? Why?
48. Did you spend a lot of time at school?
49. What out-of-class activities did you take part in?
50. Were there any hobby clubs or societies in your school?
51. Did you take part in any of them?
52. What time did you usually come home from school?
53. Did you have to wear a uniform?
54. Could you choose the subjects you studied?
55. Did you like your English classes?
56. What did you do during your English lessons?
57. When did you begin studying English?
58. Had you studied English before you came to school?
59. How long have you been learning English?
60. Were all your English teachers good?
61. What marks did you usually get in English?
62. Do you find English grammar easy or difficult to study?
63. What about English pronunciation?
66 What English-speaking countries do you know?
67. Have you been to any of them?
68. When variant of the English language do you like more: British or American?
69. Did you study any other languages at school?
70. How long does it take a person to learn to speak a foreign language, in your opinion?
71. Do your find languages easy or difficult to learn?