Bonpoсы для общей беседы на устном экзамене по английскому языку
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
226. What countries is the UK made up of?
The United Kingdom is made up of four countries: England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.227.
What is the capital of the UK?
The United Kingdom has only ONE capital and that is London
228. What is the capital of Wales?
Cardiff is the capital of Wales
229. What is the capital of Scotland?
The capital of Scotland is Edinburgh.
230. What is the capital of Northern Ireland?
Belfast is the capital of Northern Ireland.
231. Who is the Prime Minister of Great Britain?
232. What places of interest in London do you know?
233. What do you know about Westminster Abbey?
234. What do you know about the Houses of Parliament?
235. Where is the residence of the Queen?
Buckingham Palace is the official London residence of the Queen.
236. Who was St Paul's Cathedral built by?
237. What do the stars on the American flag stand for?
The stars stand for the fifty states of the Union.
238. How many stars are there on the US flag?
On the American flag, there are fifty stars.
239. What is the capital of the USA?
The capital of the USA is Washington, D.C
240. Who was the first president of the USA?
George Washington was the first president of the USA.
241. Who is the US President now?
242. What great Americans do you know?
243. Who discovered America?
244. What large cities in the USA do you know?
245. Which city is more American: Washington or New York?
246. What places of interest in Washington do you know?
247. When did the Russian Federation become an independent state?
248. What parts of Russia have you been to?
249. What is Russia rich in?
250. When was Moscow founded and who by?
Moscow was founded in 1147 by Prince Yury Dolgoruky.
251. Can you describe the centre of Moscow?
252. What historical monuments in Moscow do you know?
253. What world-famous museums in Moscow do you know?
254. What do you know about Red Square?
255. What is your favourite place in Moscow?
256. What are the most interesting tourist sights in your city?
257. What kinds of public transport do you know? Which do you prefer?
258. Are you fond of travelling?
259. If you were free to travel wherever you wanted, what countries would you visit?
260. Why do you think so many people like travelling?
261. Which is the most convenient way of travelling?
262. Which is the quickest way of travelling?
263. What are the advantages and disadvantages of travelling by car?
264. What are the advantages and disadvantages of travelling by air?
Подробно об Англии на русском
Glimpses of British History
Английский для поступающих в вузы
Bonpoсы для беседы на экзамене по английскому языку
Упражнения по переводу с русского на английский
Тексты с параллельным переводом