Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
1. We (to go) to school every day. - We go to school every day.
2. Nick (to do) his home-work by seven o'clock yesterday. - Nick had done his home-work by seven o'clock yesterday.
3. You (to help) your father tomorrow? - Will you help your father tomorrow?
4. We (to bring) a lot of berries from the wood. Now we shall make jam. - We have brought a lot of berries from the wood. Now we shall make jam.
5. Look! Jane (to swim) across the river. - Look! Jane is swimming across the river.
6. What you (to do) at six o'clock yesterday? - What were you doing at six o'clock yesterday?
7. You ever (to see) the Pyramids? - Have you ever seen the Pyramids?
8. I (to go) to the Caucasus two years ago. - I went to the Caucasus two years ago.
9. When Nick (to come) home yesterday, his mother (to return) and (to cook) dinner in the kitchen. - When Nickcame home yesterday, his mother had returned and was cooking dinner in the kitchen.
10. When I (to go) to school yesterday, I suddenly (to remember) that I (to forget) to take my English exercise-book. - When I went to school yesterday, I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten to take my English exercise-book.
11. Yesterday grandfather (to tell) us how he (to work) at the factory during the war. - Yesterday grandfather told us how he had worked at the factory during the war.
P.S.: В вопросительных предложениях не забываем о правильном порядке слов (первый вспомогательный глагол ставится перед подлежащим). Не забываем также ставить неправильные глаголы в нужную форму (2-я форма для Past Simple и 3-я форма для Past и Present Perfect).