Переведите на русский язык, обращая внимание на герундий.1. She has always dreamt of living in a small house by the sea.
2. She disliked living in her old house.
3. She was thinking of buying a new one. 4. Now, she enjoys living in a beautiful new house.
5. She misses seeing the neighbours, of course.
6. She enjoyed talking to them and didn't mind helping them usually.
7. She likes cooking and is very good at it.
8. But she doesn't like washing and ironing.
9. She hates getting up early, but she has to.
10. She doesn't mind working a lot, you know.
11. She enjoys driving an expensive car.
12. She has always dreamt of travelling round the world.
13. But she hates flying and she's never been overseas.
14. She has risen to be head of the company in spite of being a woman in a man's world.
15. She loves meeting people because she can't bear being alone.
16. She loves talking to the press and appearing on TV shows.
17. She enjoys being photographed because she thinks she's beautiful.
18. She hates being laughed at.
19. She likes being stared at because she thinks she's attractive.
20. But she hates being ignored.
Put the verb in brackets into gerund or infinitive.
Используйте форму инфинитива или герундия для глагола в скобках.
Запишите ваш перевод и сравните его с ключом.
1. He offered
2. Did you remember (book) seats for the cinema tomorrow?
3. He hates (be) kept waiting.
4. This book tells you how (win) at chess.
5. Would you like (keep) the tickets?
6. Did you advise him (go) to the police?
7. The fire seems (be) out.
8. It is nice (sit) in the garden at night.
9. I don't like (get) bills.
10. Don't keep him (to stand) at the door.
11. I can hear the bell (to ring) .
12. She apologized for (to be) late.
13. He made me (to do) the same things.
14. I'm for (to do) nothing till the evening.
15. I suggest (to leave) him here.
16. I wish (be) a manager.
Заказать таможенное оформление в спб;тут зайцев нет