ПРИЧАСТИЕАнглийская грамматика. Сборник упражнений для школьников.
       
Как переводить разные формы причастия на русский язык:
      
Независимый причастный оборот (Nominative Absolute Participial Construction)
      
She watched the children doing the test. Participle I
Doing the test, he made only one mistake. Participle I
The test done the day before was corrected. Participle II
Упражнение 374. Переведите на русский язык, обращая внимание на причастия.1. Everybody looked at the dancing girl. 2. The little plump woman standing at the window is my grandmother. 3. The man playing the piano is Kate's uncle. 4. Entering the room, she turned on the light. 5. Coming to the theatre, she saw that the performance had already begun. 6. Looking out of the window, he saw his mother watering the flowers. 7. Hearing the sounds of music, we stopped talking. 8. She went into the room, leaving the door open. 9. Working at his desk, he listened to a new CD. 10. Running into the road, the young man stopped a taxi. 11. Looking through the newspaper, she noticed a photograph of her boss. 12. Using chemicals, the firemen soon put out the fire in the forest.
Упражнение 375. Замените придаточные определительные предложения причастными оборотами.1. All the people who live in this house are students. 2. The woman who is speaking now is our secretary. 3. The apparatus that stands on the table in the corner of the laboratory is quite new. 4. The young man who helps the professor in his experiments studies at an evening school for laboratory workers. 5. People who take books from the library must return them in time. 6. There are many pupils in our class who take part in all kinds of extracurricular activities.
Упражнение 376. Замените придаточные предложения причины причастными оборотами.1. As he now felt more at ease, the man spoke in a louder voice. 2. Since he knew who the man was, Robert was very pleased to have the chance of talking to him. 3. As he thought that it was his brother at the window, Steve decided to open it. 4. As the people were afraid of falling into a ditch in the darkness at any moment, they felt their way about very carefully. 5. Since he needed a shelter for the night, Peter decided to go to the neighbours' house.
Упражнение 377. Замените придаточные предложения времени причастными оборотами (не опускайте союз when).1. You must have much practice when you are learning to speak a foreign language. 2. When you speak English, pay attention to the order of words. 3. When you are copying English texts, pay attention to the articles. 4. When you begin to work with the dictionary, don't forget my instructions. 5. Be careful when you are crossing a street. 6. When you are leaving the room, don't forget to switch off the light. 7. When they were travelling in Central Africa, the explorers met many wild animals.
Past Participle = Participle II
III форма глагола
broken — сломанный, разбитый
written — написанный
eaten — съеденный
Упражнение 378. Переведите на русский язык, обращая внимание на Past Participle.1. She put a plate of fried fish in front of me. 2. The coat bought last year is too small for me now. 3. Nobody saw the things kept in that box. 4. My sister likes boiled eggs. 5. We stopped before a shut door. 6. Tied to the tree, the goat could not run away. 7. They saw overturned tables and chairs and pieces of broken glass all over the room. 8. This is a church built many years ago. 9. The books written by Dickens give us a realistic picture of the 19th century England.
Упражнение 379. Переведите на русский язык, обращая внимани на Participle I и Participle II.1. a) A letter sent from St. Petersburg today will be in Moscow tomorrow.
b) He saw some people in the post office sending telegrams.
c) When sending the telegram, she forgot to write her name.
2. a) Some of the questions put to the lecturer yesterday were very important.
b) The girl putting the book on the shelf is the new librarian.
c) While putting the eggs into the basket, she broke one of them.
3. a) A fish taken out of the water cannot live.
b) A person taking a sunbath must be very careful.
c) Taking a dictionary, he began to translate the text.
4. a) A line seen through this crystal looks double.
b) A teacher seeing a mistake in a student's dictation always corrects it.
c) Seeing clouds of smoke over the house, the girl cried: "Fire! Fire!"
5. a) The word said by the student was not correct.
b) The man standing at the door of the train carriage and saying goodbye to his friends is a well-known musician.
с) Standing at the window, she was waving her hand.
6. a) A word spoken in time may have very important results.
b) The students speaking good English must help their classmates.
c) The speaking doll interested the child very much.
d) While speaking to Nick some days ago, I forgot to ask him about his sister.
b) We listened to the Russian folk songs (singing, sung) by the girls.
2. a) The girl (washing, washed) the floor is my sister.
b) The floor (washing, washed) by Helen looked very clean.
3. a) Who is that boy (doing, done) his homework at that table?
b) The exercises (doing, done) by the pupils were easy.
4. a) The house (surrounding, surrounded) by tall trees is very beautiful.
b) The wall (surrounding, surrounded) the house was very high.
5. a) The girl (writing, written) on the blackboard is our best pupil.
b) Everything (writing, written) here is quite right.
6. Read the (translating, translated) sentences once more.
7. Name some places (visiting, visited) by you last year.
8. I picked up the pencil (lying, lain) on the floor.
9. She was reading the book (buying, bought) the day before.
10. Yesterday we were at a conference (organizing, organized) by the pupils of the 10th form.
11. (Taking, taken) the girl by the hand, she led her across the street.
12. It was not easy to find the (losing, lost) stamp.
13. I shall show you a picture (painting, painted) by Hogarth.
14. Here is the letter (receiving, received) by me yesterday.
15. Do you know the girl (playing, played) in the garden?
16. The book (writing, written) by this scientist is very interesting.
17. Translate the words (writing, written) on the blackboard.
18. We could not see the sun (covering, covered) by dark clouds.
19. The (losing, lost) book was found at last.
20. (Going, gone) along the street, I met Mary and Ann.
21. Look at the beautiful flowers (gathering, gathered) by the children.
22. His hat (blowing, blown) off by the wind was lying in the middle of the street.
23. "How do you like the film?" he asked, (turning, turned) towards me.
24. When we came nearer, we saw two boys (coming, come) towards us.
25. I think that the boy (standing, stood) there is his brother.
Сравните употребление Present Participle и Perfect Participle
buying — покупая having bought — купив
Сравните употребление Present Participle и Perfect Participle
buying — покупая
having bought — купив
|Perfect||having written||having been written|
чугунные ванны 100х70 сидячая