|Главная||Грамматика||Упражнения||Тесты|| Тексты||Карта сайта|
Упражнения по грамматике английского языка с ответами Скачать njnj.ru-answer.doc
Артикли, английские имена существительные и прилагательные, местоимения и предлоги|
Глагол to be и все времена
Страдательный залог (Passive Voice), согласование времен, инфинитив, причастие, герундий, Complex Object, Complex Subject, условные предложения, модальные глаголы
ТЕСТЫТест 2 / Задание 1
Из четырех вариантов выберите единственно правильный.
1. She told me _________ over such a small thing
2. I've lost my wallet. — When__________?
3. It's not very difficult ____________.
4. I don't want to go to the country, I'd rather__________at home.
5. I usually go to school__________bus.
→ Предлоги, упражнения
6. It is__________a boring book that I don't dare to advise you to read it.
7. The cost of living in our country has__________again.
→ Rise or raise. Какое слово выбрать?
8. I want__________at the airport.
→ The Complex Object. Упражнения
9. What__________we are having!
10. Alex was sure that he__________the exams successfully.
11. Who__________to go to the cinema with us?
12. The teacher asked me__________for the lesson.
13. If you aren't going to Liverpool, __________.
14. Jane has been trying to write an essay for three hours, but she hasn't written __________
15. I think that John Lennon is__________musicians in the world.
16. I don't like coffee with ________.
купить диплом Ижевск
Грамматика. Ключи к упражнениям 150- 200. Четвертое изданиеЮ. Б. Голицынский
[ 150 ] [ 151 ] [ 152 ] [ 153 ] [ 154 ] [ 155 ] [ 156 ] [ 157 ] [ 158 ] [ 159 ] [ 160 ] [ 161 ] [ 162 ] [ 163 ] [ 164 ] [ 165 ] [ 166 ] [ 167 ] [ 168 ] [ 169 ] [ 170 ] [ 171 ] [ 172 ] [ 173 ] [ 174 ] [ 175 ] [ 176 ] [ 177 ] [ 178 ] [ 179 ] [ 180 ] [ 181 ] [ 182 ] [ 183 ] [ 184 ] [ 185 ] [ 186 ] [ 187 ] [ 188 ] [ 189 ] [ 190 ] [ 191 ] [ 192 ] [ 193 ] [ 194 ] [ 195 ] [ 196 ] [ 197 ] [ 198 ] [ 199 ] [ 200 ]
1. I haven't heard this song since last winter. 2. She hasn't been to the theatre since last month. 3. We haven't spoken about it since last week. 4. You haven't approached the piano since Monday. 5. It is already evening, and you haven't done anything since three o'clock. 6. We haven't been to Moscow since 1999. 7. He hasn't written to us since last year. 8. I haven't seen him since yesterday. 9. She hasn't eaten since morning. 10. We haven't played football since summer.
1. Last Sunday we got up at sunrise and by seven o'clock we were ready to go. At ten minutes past seven we started. We went to the bus stop. There were few people at the stop: on Sunday people don't like to get up at sunrise. The bus came up to the stop in ten minutes. We went to the railway station. In half an hour we were at the railway station. On the platform we met our friends. In an hour we were already in the country. We went to the forest. It was hot, but when we went into the forest, it became cool. We spent the whole day in the country and returned to town at sunset. 2. He will come in an hour. 3. Wait a little, please, I shall return in a few minutes. 4. We shall finish school in a few years. 5. In two or three years everything will change. 6. I haven't been to Estonia since 1997. Next summer I shall go there. I shall spend the whole summer there and return to St. Petersburg by the first of September.
1. to, of. 2. of. 3. of. 4. to. 5. to. 6. to, of, of, to, of, to. 7. of, to. 8. to, of. 9. of. 10. to, of. 11. of. 12. of, to. 13. of. 14. to. 15. of. 16. of.
1. by. 2. with. 3. by. 4. with. 5. by. 6. with. 7. by. 8. with. 9. by. 10. by. 11. with. 12. with. 13. by. 14. with. 15. by.
1. to, to, at, V. 2. about, at, to, V. 3. V, at, for. 4. of, V, to, for. 5. of, 8. of. 7. V 8. at. 9. to. 10. for, in. 11. to, of. 12. of. 13. to. for, to, to, of, in, to, V. 14. V, of, at, by. 15. about. 16. of, V, of. 17. at, V, to, on, at, of, to.
1. Walk along this corridor, turn the corner at the end of the corridor and go into the first room. 2. In five minutes everybody was sitting at the table and listening to their grandmother. 3. He looked at the boats sailing down the river. 4. Last year we travelled about Europe. 5 He was walking along the street and looking at the faces of the passersby. 6. The dog ran up to the river, jumped into the water, swam across the river and ran into the forest. 7. He crossed the street and entered the cafe. 8. She was walking about the room. 9. They sailed across the southern seas. 10. Walk along this path across the field and through the wood, and in two or three hours you will come up to a river. 11. They were walking about the town from sunrise till sunset, talked to many people, looked at fine palaces and monuments. In the evening they returned to the hotel tired but pleased. 12. Tom Sawyer jumped over the fence and ran along the street. In a few seconds he turned the corner and disappeared.
1. What is your name? — My name is Shirley Frank.
1. What's your name? — My name is Ann.
1. My name is Kate.
1. Where are you? — I am in the kitchen.
My aunt was very depressed last Sunday. The weather was terrible. It was cold and rainy. Her husband was not at home. He was at hospital because he was sick. Her children were not at school. They were not in the yard, they were in the living room. The TV was broken. The children were not only upset, they were very angry. The neighbours were not happy because her children were too noisy. The house was not clean. The sink was broken. There were dirty dishes on the kitchen table and in the sink. There was nothing in the fridge. There were no vegetables for dinner, there was no juice for her children. There was not even bread in the house! She was tired and hungry. She was just exhausted.
1. The weather was fine. It was warm and sunny. My children were at school and my husband was at work. I was in the garden. There were many beautiful flowers there. It was in May. I was happy. 2. I am a pupil. I go to school. 3. He is a pilot. 4. She is a doctor. 5. We are schoolchildren. 6. You are workers. 7. You are a worker. 8. They are pupils. 9. I am at home. 10. He is at school. 11. Is she at the cinema? 12. We are in the park. 13. Are they at the theatre? 14. Is she young? 15. He is old. 16. She is not old. 17. They are strong. 18. She is ill. 19. Are you ill? 20. Is he ill? 21. I am not ill. 22. I was ill yesterday. 23. She was not ill. 24. We were at the cinema.
1. The students are. 2. They were, there was. 3. They will be, they are. 4. My father is. 5. He was. 6. I shall be. 7. My sister will not be. 8. She will be. 9. Will you be. 10. Was your father. 11. My sister was. 12. She is not. 13. We were. 14. Where is your mother, she is. 15. Where were you, I was. 16. My family will be. 17. Is your little sister, she is. 18. Will you be, I shall. 19. My granny was, she was. 20. My friend is. 21. He will be. 22. Where are your books, they are.
Ronald Frank is a managing director of the First Bank of Kingsville on Main Street. He is always on a business trip. Yesterday he was in Geneva. Tomorrow he will be in London. Last week he was in Chicago. Next week he will be in New Orleans. At the moment he is in Amsterdam. In two hours he will be in the Hague. Three days ago he was in Paris. At the end of his trip he is usually very tired but happy. He is with his family now. His sons are so much excited. They have got new toys from their father. Everybody in the family is very glad to see him at home again.
1. Yesterday they were at the library.
1. Timothy is feeding. 2. Mr Jones is cleaning. 3. Nancy is painting. 4. Our neighbours are washing. 5. I am washing. 6. Who is fixing. 7. What is she doing, she is dancing. 8. The children are brushing. 9. What is he doing, he is fixing. 10. They are having. 11. The boys are running. 12. I am doing. 13. John and his friends are going. 14. Ann is sitting, she is studying. 15. A young man is standing, he is smoking. 16. The old man is walking. 17. The dog is lying. 18. Are you having. 19. What language are you studying. 20. Who is lying. 21. What are they talking. 22. It is still raining. 23. I am opening. 24. John is playing.
It is not raining any more, it is clearing up and the sun is shining. The jazz band is playing in the park. A lot of people are listening to the music and they are really having a good time. But they are not dancing yet. There is a coffee shop there. Only seven people are sitting there, and only five people are waiting in the queue. Some people are having sandwiches and drinking coffee, tea or fruit juices. Boys and girls over there are laughing and making a lot of noise. They are playing games and Tom is taking pictures. So what is going on?
1. I am sitting on a bench in the park and feeding birds.
1. My working day begins, I get, switch, do, it takes, we have, my father and I leave, he takes, my mother is, she leaves, we gather, we watch, talk. 2. My sister gets. 3. She is, she goes. 4. Jane is, she does. 5. She has. 6. She goes. 7. It takes. 8. She speaks.
1. Andrea Schatzmann lives, she gets, takes, she doesn't normally have, she catches, her first class starts, she always has, the cafeteria food is, it is, her afternoon classes are, she is, she usually has, she has, she goes, a few friends usually go, he picks, he drives, they often go, she sometimes goes, she invites, they listen, talk, Mr and Mrs Connor often take, she calls, they never talk, it is, she usually calls, it is. 2. What time does Andrea usually get up? 3. When does she catch the bus? 4. Does she take a shower in the morning? 5. Does she go home for lunch? 6. When does she go swimming? 7. How does she get to the pool? 8. What does she do on Saturday evenings?
1. I work.
1. Where do you live? — I live in Moscow.
My uncle is an engineer. He is very busy. His working day begins early in the morning. He gets up at seven o'clock. He washes, dresses and has breakfast. After breakfast he goes to work. He works at an institute. He likes his work. He is married. His wife is a doctor. She works at a hospital. In the evening she studies French. She attends French classes. My uncle does not speak French. He speaks Russian and German. He studies English. In the evening he attends English classes. My uncle's son is a pupil. He goes to school. At school he studies English.
1. I am taking — I take.
1. He works. 2. Does he work. 3. He doesn't work. 4. They read. 5. Do they read. 6. They do not read. 7. The children are eating. 8. Are the children eating. 9. The children are not eating. 10. Do you play 11. When do you play. 12. What does Nick do. 13. Does he go. 14. We do not dance. 15. Kate is dancing. 16. Does Kate sing. 17. Where does he go. 18. He does not sleep. 19. My granny sleeps. 20. When do you sleep. 21. Nina is not sleeping. 22. Where does John live, he lives. 23. My friends from Switzerland speak. 24. Does Elvire speak. 25. She doesn't only speak (She doesn't speak only) Italian.
1. Tom plays. 2. He doesn't play. 3. I am wearing. 4. I am not wearing. 5. My friend does not like. 6. I am not reading. 7. Is he sleeping. 8. We do not go. 9. My sister eats. 10. She is not eating. 11. They do. 12. They do not go. 13. My father does not work. 14. He works. 15. I read. 16. I do not read. 17. I am writing. 18. I am not writing. 19. They are playing. 20. They are not playing. 21. Are they playing. 22. He helps. 23. Does he help. 24. He does not help. 25. Do you go. 26. Is she working. 27. Is he delivering. 28. Do you go.
1. His father is not watching, he is sleeping, he is. 2. Pat is not cooking, she is talking, she cooks. 3. I am not drinking, I am writing. 4. I do not drink, I drink. 5. Is your friend doing. 6. Does your friend go. 7. The baby is sleeping. 8. The baby always sleeps. 9. My grandmother does not work. 10. My father is not sleeping, he is working. 11. I usually get. 12. What is your sister doing? She is washing. 13. When do you usually come, I come. 14. Where does your cousin work, he works. 15. Does your sister study, she studies. 16. My cousin goes. 17. My mother is not playing, she plays. 18. When do you listen. 19. Who is making. 20. Are you reading 21. They are, they don't go. 22. What is she talking.
1. I am sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's now. 2. I am not working in my office now. 3. Eric is talking about his holiday plans, but Kenny is not listening to him. He is thinking about his new car at the moment. 4. My friend lives in St. Petersburg. 5. My cousin does not live in Moscow. 6. The children are not sleeping now. 7. The children play in the park every day. 8. They do not go to the stadium on Monday. 9. She reads in the evening. 10. She does not read in the morning. 11. She is not reading now. 12. I am writing a composition now. 13. I am not drinking milk now. 14. I go for a walk after dinner. 15. I do not go to the theatre every Sunday. 16. He is not reading now. 17. He is playing now. 18. Is he playing now? 19. My mother works at a factory. 20. My aunt does not work at a shop. 21. Do you to work at an office? 22. Does your father work at this factory? 23. Are you playing chess now? 24. Look at the sky: the clouds are moving slowly, the sun is appearing from behind the clouds, it is getting warmer. 25. How is your brother? — He is not well yet, but his health is improving day after day. 26. Listen! Who is playing the piano in the next room? 27. Henry usually wears glasses and now he he is wearing sunglasses. 28. Who is listening to music on his personal stereo over there right now?
1. I do not know. 2. Do they want. 3. She thinks, he drives. 4. He understands, he eats, he always forgets. 5. Who is that man, who is standing, don't you recognize, it is. 6. I have, I am having. 7. Does your family leave, we always go, we all like, mother stays, father returns. 8. Where are Tom and Nick, they are having. 9. What are you doing, we are listening. 10. Do you want, I do. 11. Michael knows, he wants, he has. 12. Are you reading, it is, there are, are you, I am, I do not know. 13. We are having. 14. Does Lena usually prepare, she doesn't, she works, what is she writing, she is writing.
There is, it is eating, it is giving, I think, monkeys like, I want, where do they live, the tiger wants, it is going, the lion is looking, do you think, it wants, when do the lions and tigers have, the keepers bring, they make, everybody knows, they are.
1. I often go. 2. We sometimes go. 3. Andrew gets, he lives, he is never. 4. It is, Victor is doing, his sister is reading, his mother and grandmother are talking. 5. I am writing, who lives, I write. 6. It takes. 7. Where are you going, I am hurrying. 8. When do your lessons begin, they begin. 9. Where is your sister, she is doing. 10. It usually takes. 11. Where is Boris, I am looking, he is having. 12. I am looking, do you have, I don't want, it is, it is, it has.
1. Do you keep, I don't think, it is, I usually have, I eat. 2. He is learning, he wants. 3. The teacher knows, the girl doesn't often argue. 4. I think, she often worries. 5. Barbara's boss sees, she is always late. 6. I am calling, I want, it is. 7. Do you hear, how is your job going, I am enjoying, I have, is (the only problem), the food is, I eat, I am getting. 8. Ruth is learning, she likes, she wants. 9. Do you understand, what language he is speaking. 10. Is your English getting, I think. 11. We know, he never takes. 12. They think, he learns, he knows, he speaks. 13. He is just working. 14. I don't like, I am enjoying, I am. 15. Do you have, Rick is, I don't see, he is visiting. 16. We don't have, I am coming. 17. She is trying. I think, she always has. 18. She tries. 19. My little brother doesn't play, that is why he is practising. 20. My grandmother is, she is baking, she bakes. 21. Tom is, he is, he is yawning. 22. I am, that is why I am crying.
1. I shall go. 2. He will give. 3. The nurse will lead. 4. I'll take off and put on. 5. Dr. Setton will come in, shake, and say. 6. I'll stand. 7. He'll take. 8. He'll take. 9. He'll take. 10. He'll examine. 11. He'll listen. 12. He'll take and do. 13. I'll go and wait. 14. Dr. Setton will call and say.
1. I shall play. 2. I shall not play. 3. Will you play. 4. He plays. 5. He does not play. 6. Does he play. 7. They are playing. 8. They are not playing. 9. Are they playing. 10. Nick is going. 11. Nick goes. 12. Nick will go. 13. I miss. 14. Do you ever buy. 15. Do you think, it is. 16. What present will your mother receive. 17. A. The weather is.
1. Will you come. 2. Will you read. 3. Do you read. 4. Are you reading. 5. I shall not see. 6. What will you do. 7. What will your friend do. 8. Where will you go. 9. Where do you go. 10. Where are you going. 11. Mary is dancing. 12. She dances. 13. Will she dance. 14. He will go. 15. We go. 16. Kate is going. 17. Will you help. 18. I am not playing. 19. My brother plays. 20. They will not take. 21. Do you like. 22. Will you eat. 23. Nick reads. 24. Mother works. 25. He is not sleeping 26. Will your brother go. 27. We shall not go. 28. I am not learning. 29. She lives. 30. My father shoots. 31. He is carrying.
1. My sister does not like. 2. When do you go. 3. What is he reading. 4. What does he read. 5. What will he read. 6. Will you give. 7. Where will she be. 8. Where will she go. 9. Will she go. 10. They will stay. 11. What are you doing, I see, you are not reading. 12. When will you finish, it is, it is. 13. How do you usually spend. 14. What will you do. 15. They are not drinking, I think, they are watching. 16. What does your father drink. 17. When do you get, I get. 18. My brother usually does not get, he gets, he will get. 19. Why will she come. 20. We shall go. 21. Our friends always go. 22. The kitten is playing. 23. Are your parents watching. 24. My sister is not resting, she is helping, she helps.
1. You cross. 2. You cross. 3. You translate. 4. She is. 5. You do not hurry. 6. It rains. 7. My friend comes. 8. He comes. 9. You leave. 10. You give. 11. You miss. 12. You come. 13. You do not give. 14. Mother comes. 15. You don't finish. 16. His TV set breaks.
1. I stay, I shall call, we shall have. 2. He will go, he is. 3. I return, I shall ring. 4. You will pass, you arrive. 5. I shall stay, she comes, we shall go, she brings, 6. I finish, I shall enter. 7. Не returns, he will call. 8. I see, I shall tell. 9. We shall gather, my brother comes. 10. I shall sing, you tell. 11. You will join, we gather. 12. What will you do, you come. 13. They cross, they will see. 14. She gets, she will go. 15. What shall we do, it rains. 16. What will she do, she sees. 17. The bus is, you will be, you get. 18. It is, our car will not start.
1. The weather is, we shall probably go. 2. He still has, doesn't feel, he will not go. 3. You decide, you will eat. 4. I drink, I shall get. 5. They go, they will visit. 6. She doesn't work, her boss will fire, hire. 7. Shall I see, you start. 8. What will he do, he comes. 9. Where will they go, the weather is. 10. He will ring, he returns. 11. It rains, we shall stay. 12. She will walk, it is not. 13. He will come, he leaves. 14. You leave. 15. We are tired, we shall stop, have. 16. You miss. 17. She will make, she flies. 18. He starts, he will spend.
1. You spill, you don't do, you will have, you break, you will have. 2. I shall not speak, he apologizes. 3. Peter will introduce, we meet. 4. We shall go, he comes. 5. Mother comes, she comes. 6. Will you go, I shan't, I shall stay, help, I shall come, I finish. 7. You come. 8. I shall speak, I see. 9. You ask, I shall be, I am, I shall make, I make, the other students will laugh, the other students laugh, I shall be, I am, I shall cry.
1. It is raining. 2. It will rain, you will get, you do not put. 3. Birds come, sing. 4. Somebody is singing. 5. It usually does not snow. 6. What's the weather like, is it snowing, it isn't. 7. Shall we go, we shall, it snows, there is. 8. What will you do, we shall go, the weather does not change, will you come, I do not have. 9. It is, it often rains, a cold wind often blows. 10. The weather is fine, it is, the sun is shining, a soft wind is blowing, small white clouds are sailing. 11. We have, they will inform. 12. We play, it will produce. 13. We put, they will stop. 14. We employ, they will help.
1. He will do his English exercises if he doesn't have anything to do. 2. If I don't help him, he will not write his paper tomorrow. 3. He will not go to the library tonight. 4. If he does not go to the library, he will beat home. 5. We shall be at home tomorrow. 6. If we are at home tomorrow, we shall see this programme on TV. 7. She will not be at home tomorrow. 8. If she is not at home tomorrow, leave a message for her. 9. Tomorrow the weather will be fine. 10. If the weather is fine tomorrow, we shall go to the country. 11. When she comes to school, she takes off her coat. 12. When she comes to school, she will take off her coat. 13. As soon as he remembers this funny scene, he begins laughing. 14. As soon as he remembers this funny scene, he will begin laughing. 15. I shall come home at six o'clock. 16. When I come home, I shall ring you up. 17. She will ring us up in the evening. 18. If she rings you up, ask her to bring me the book. 19. I shall see Tom tomorrow. 20. As soon as I see Tom, I shall tell him about it. 21. I shall go to Paris next week. 22. Before I go to Paris, I shall ring you up.
1. What did your neighbours do. 2. Mr Smith fixed. 3. His wife watered. 4. Their children cleaned, they played. 5. Their boys listened, watched. 6. The little girl cried, smiled. 7. Her brothers shouted. 8. Mrs. Smith worked. 9. She baked. 10. She cooked. 11. She washed, looked. 12. The children brushed, yawned, went. 13. Their mother changed, brushed, talked. 14. Her husband smoked, talked. 15. They waited, the bus arrived. 16. They visited. 17. They danced. 18. Mr and Mrs Smith rested, they really had.
On Monday we had five lessons. The first lesson was Russian. At this lesson we wrote a dictation and did some exercises. Nick went to the blackboard. He answered well and got a "five". Pete did not get a "five" because he did not know his lesson. After the second lesson I went to the canteen. I ate a sandwich and drank a cup of tea. I did not drink milk. After school I did not go home at once. I went to the library and changed my book. Then I went home.
On Tuesday I got up at half past six. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands and face and cleaned my teeth. Then I dressed, went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast for my family. At half past seven my son got up and had breakfast. I had breakfast with my son. My son ate a sandwich and drank a cup of tea. I didn't drink tea. I drank coffee. After breakfast my son left home for school. I didn't leave home with my son. On Tuesday I didn't work in the morning. I worked in the afternoon. In the evening I was at home. My husband and my son were at home, too. We rested in the evening. My son watched TV, my husband read newspapers and I did some work about the house. At about eleven o'clock we went to bed.
Boris woke up when it was already quite light. He looked at his watch. It was a quarter to seven. Quick! Boris jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. He had just time to take a cold shower and drink a glass of tea with bread and butter. He was in a hurry to catch the 8 am train. At the railway station he met three other boys from his group. They all had small backpacks and fishing rods. In less than an hour they got off the train at a small station near a wood. They walked very quickly and soon found themselves on the shore of a large lake. The boys spent the whole day there fishing, boating and swimming. They returned home late at night, tired but happy.
1. His sister studies. 2. She studied. 3. Did you come, I didn't, I came, I was, I had, I was, I drank, I rested. 4. I go. 5. I went, 6. My brother washes. 7. He washed. 8. I do not have. 9. We did not rest. 10. My brother did not drink. 11. My mother always takes, she did not take, she walked. 12. Do you talk, I do, I did not talk, I was. 13. Does you sister go, she does. 14. Mary likes. 15. She wrote. 16. Did you tell. 17. Do you wear, I wore. 18. We like, we enjoyed.
1. Tom always eats. 2. He didn't eat, he got. 3. We like, we don't like. 4. He never shouted, he was. 5. My friend knows. 6. We rang. 7. He lives. 8. Did it take. 9. When were your lessons. 10. I had. 11. Her friends were. 12. One of her brothers made. 13. Queen Elizabeth was, she became. 14. Do you always get, sometimes I get. 15. Antonio Stradivari made. 16. painted. 17. She knows, she enjoyed. 18. Steven's friends came, gave, his parents cooked, his girlfriend promised, she wasn't, he tried, he was, she didn't wish.
1. I go. 2. I went. 3. I shall go. 4. I do not go. 5. I didn't go. 6. I shall not go. 7. Do you watch. 8. Did you watch. 9. Will you watch. 10. When do you leave. 11. When did you leave. 12. When will you leave. 13. My brother goes, he leaves, he works, is, he walks, he does not take, did not go, he got. 14. Did you have, I didn't. 15. What did you buy, I bought. 16. My father did not read, he was, he will read.
1. He turns. 2. He turned. 3. He will turn. 4. I always go. 5. I was, I didn't go. 6. I shall not go, it costs. 7. Did they enjoy. 8. Who will take. 9. How often do you go. 10. We didn't have, we still had. 11. She does. 12. He doesn't even know. 13. They were, money was. 14. Do you think, you will be. 15. When will the cabbage soup be. 16. The customs officers at JFK airport in New York arrested, he arrived. 17. I like, I often do, they want. 18. When is your birthday. 19. When did you get. 20. Who created.
1. Kate cooks. 2. Kate will cook. 3. Kate is cooking. 4. Kate cooked. 5. I do not eat. 6. I am not eating. 7. I shall not eat. 8. I did not eat. 9. He spent. 10. He did not spend. 11. Did he spend. 12. Where did he spend. 13. She helped. 14. She did not help. 15. Did she help. 16. How did she help. 17. Do you go. 18. Are you going. 19. Will you go. 20. Did you go. 21. What does your brother do. 22. What is your brother doing. 23. What will your brother do. 24. What did your brother do.
Основные признаки (маркеры, сигналы) английских времен.Название любого из двенадцати английских времен глагола начинается с одного из трех слов: Present, Past, Future. Есть четыре вида настоящего, четыре вида прошедшего и четыре вида будущего, которые известны как Simple, Progressive, Perfect и Perfect Progressive.
Признаки PROGRESSIVE (CONTINUOUS):
Ю. Б. Голицынский. Сборник упражнений по английской грамматике для школьников. Все упражнения в электронной версии с ответами Упражнения:
Артикль 76-81 Существительное, образование множественного числа, притяжательный падеж в английском языке, упражнения