Сборник упражнений по грамматике английского языка. Все упражнения 4-го издания открыты для просмотра онлайн, с ответами, бесплатно и без скачивания
Пособие содержит практические упражнения различной степени сложности по основным разделам школьного курса английского языка.
[ 150 ] [ 151 ] [ 152 ] [ 153 ] [ 154 ] [ 155 ] [ 156 ] [ 157 ] [ 158 ] [ 159 ] [ 160 ] [ 161 ] [ 162 ] [ 163 ] [ 164 ] [ 165 ] [ 166 ] [ 167 ] [ 168 ] [ 169 ] [ 170 ] [ 171 ] [ 172 ] [ 173 ] [ 174 ] [ 175 ] [ 176 ] [ 177 ] [ 178 ] [ 179 ] [ 180 ] [ 181 ] [ 182 ] [ 183 ] [ 184 ] [ 185 ] [ 186 ] [ 187 ] [ 188 ] [ 189 ] [ 190 ] [ 191 ] [ 192 ] [ 193 ] [ 194 ] [ 195 ] [ 196 ] [ 197 ] [ 198 ] [ 199 ] [ 200 ]
1. I haven't heard this song since last winter. 2. She hasn't been to the theatre since last month. 3. We haven't spoken about it since last week. 4. You haven't approached the piano since Monday. 5. It is already evening, and you haven't done anything since three o'clock. 6. We haven't been to Moscow since 1999. 7. He hasn't written to us since last year. 8. I haven't seen him since yesterday. 9. She hasn't eaten since morning. 10. We haven't played football since summer.
1. Last Sunday we got up at sunrise and by seven o'clock we were ready to go. At ten minutes past seven we started. We went to the bus stop. There were few people at the stop: on Sunday people don't like to get up at sunrise. The bus came up to the stop in ten minutes. We went to the railway station. In half an hour we were at the railway station. On the platform we met our friends. In an hour we were already in the country. We went to the forest. It was hot, but when we went into the forest, it became cool. We spent the whole day in the country and returned to town at sunset. 2. He will come in an hour. 3. Wait a little, please, I shall return in a few minutes. 4. We shall finish school in a few years. 5. In two or three years everything will change. 6. I haven't been to Estonia since 1997. Next summer I shall go there. I shall spend the whole summer there and return to St. Petersburg by the first of September.
1. to, of. 2. of. 3. of. 4. to. 5. to. 6. to, of, of, to, of, to. 7. of, to. 8. to, of. 9. of. 10. to, of. 11. of. 12. of, to. 13. of. 14. to. 15. of. 16. of.
1. Не was taken to hospital by an ambulance. 2. He was treated with very effective drugs. 3. He was cured by a very skilful doctor. 4. He wrote his letter with a pencil. 5. He was scolded by his mother. 6. The boy cut his finger with a knife. 7. The boat was carried by the waves into the open sea. 8. The teacher was pleased with our work. 9. America was discovered by Columbus. 10. "Hamlet" was written by Shakespeare. 11. We eat soup with a spoon. 12. He was killed with a knife. 13. He was killed by the robbers. 14. He was knocked down with a big stick. 15. He was knocked down by a car.
1. to, to, at, V. 2. about, at, to, V. 3. V, at, for. 4. of, V, to, for. 5. of, 8. of. 7. V 8. at. 9. to. 10. for, in. 11. to, of. 12. of. 13. to. for, to, to, of, in, to, V. 14. V, of, at, by. 15. about. 16. of, V, of. 17. at, V, to, on, at, of, to.
1. Walk along this corridor, turn the corner at the end of the corridor and go into the first room. 2. In five minutes everybody was sitting at the table and listening to their grandmother. 3. He looked at the boats sailing down the river. 4. Last year we travelled about Europe. 5 He was walking along the street and looking at the faces of the passersby. 6. The dog ran up to the river, jumped into the water, swam across the river and ran into the forest. 7. He crossed the street and entered the cafe. 8. She was walking about the room. 9. They sailed across the southern seas. 10. Walk along this path across the field and through the wood, and in two or three hours you will come up to a river. 11. They were walking about the town from sunrise till sunset, talked to many people, looked at fine palaces and monuments. In the evening they returned to the hotel tired but pleased. 12. Tom Sawyer jumped over the fence and ran along the street. In a few seconds he turned the corner and disappeared.
1. What is your name? — My name is Shirley Frank.
2. What is your address? — My address is 175 Grand Central Parkway.
3. What is your phone number? — My phone number is 718-1930.
4. Where are you from? — I am from New York.
5. I am a pupil. I go to school.
6. My father is not a teacher, he is a scientist.
7. Is your aunt a doctor? — Yes, she is.
8. Are they at home? — No, they are not at home, they are at work.
9. My brother is a worker. He is at work.
10. Are you an engineer? — Yes, I am.
11. Is your sister a typist? — No, she is not a typist, she is a student.
12. Is your brother at school? — Yes, he is.
13. Is your sister at school? — No, she is not at school.
14. My sister is at home.
15. Is this your watch? — Yes, it is.
16. She is an actress.
17. This is my bag.
18. My uncle is an office worker.
19. He is at work.
20. Helen is a painter. She has some fine pictures. They are on the walls. She has much paper. It is on the shelf. The shelf is brown. It is on the wall. Helen has a brother. He is a student. He has a family. His family is not in St. Petersburg, it is in Moscow.
1. What's your name? — My name is Ann.
2. What's your address? — My address is 45 Oxford Street.
3. Where are you from? — I'm from London.
4. Who is he (in this photograph?) — He is my father.
5. What is his name? — His name is John.
6. Where is he? — He is in London.
7. I am Lena and this is Nick. He is my brother. He is ten (years old) and I am twelve (years old). We are from St. Petersburg.
8. I am a pupil. I am at school.
9. My brother is a painter. He is not an engineer.
10. My sister is at work. She is a doctor.
11. He is a student.
12. Are you a student? — No, I am a doctor.
13. My sister is at home.
14. We are not at school. We are at home.
15. My brother is a pupil. He is at school.
16. Is your mother at home? — No, she is at work.
17. Is your cousin at home? — No, he is at school. He is a pupil.
18. Is your sister a teacher? — No, she is a student.
19. Is your father at work? — No, he is at home.
20. Is your sister a typist? — Yes, she is. — Is she at home? — No, she is at work.
21. My grandfather is a scientist.
22. My mother is not a teacher. She is a doctor.
1. My name is Kate.
2. I am fourteen (years old).
3. I'm Russian. I'm from St. Petersburg.
4. I'm a pupil. I go to school.
5. My favourite sport is tennis.
6. I'm interested in music.
7. My favourite subject is English.
8. My father is a (computer) programmer. He isn't interested in politics.
9. My mother is a dentist. She is interested in art.
10. We are always busy, but we are very happy to be together.
11. Whose pen is this? — It is my pen.
12. Whose book is this? — It is your book.
13. Whose table is this? — It is my brother's table.
14. Whose bag is this? — It is my mother's bag.
15. Whose pencil is this? — It is my sister's pencil.
16. Is this your exercise book? — Yes, it is.
17. Is this your brother's exercise book? — No, it is my exercise book.
18. Where is your table? — It is in the middle of the room.
19. Where is your pen? — It is in my pocket.
20. Where is your exercise book? — It is on the table.
21. Where is your mother? — She is at work.
22. Where is your brother? — He is at school.
23. Where is your sister? — She is at home.
24. Whose pencil is this? — It is my pencil. — And where is my pencil? — It is on the table.
25. Whose watch is this? — It is my watch. — And where is my watch? — It is on the table.
1. Where are you? — I am in the kitchen.
2. Where is Fred? — He is in the garage.
3. Where are Lisa and John? — They are at college.
4. Are you busy? — No, I am not. Mike is busy. He is the busiest person I've ever met.
5. It is ten o'clock. She is late again.
6. How are you? — I am not very well today. — I am sorry to hear that.
7. We are interested in classical music.
8. Vera is afraid of snakes.
9. My grandmother isn't nervous and she is rarely upset. She is the kindest person I've ever seen. My grandmother is really wonderful.
10. I'm sorry. They are not at the office at the moment.
11. Where are the keys? — In your jacket.
12. What is the time, please? — Two o'clock.
13. It is the biggest meal I've ever had.
14. Which sport do you think is the most dangerous?
15. Chess and aerobics are not as exciting as skydiving and figure skating.
16. Debt is the worst kind of poverty.
17. The game is not worth the candle.
18. Do you have any idea where he is?
19. Used ears are cheaper but less reliable than new cars.
20. What is the weather forecast for tomorrow?
21. Art is long, life is short.
22. You are the best friend I've ever had.
23. I don't remember what his telephone number is.
24. Two heads are better than one.
25. You are right. That's a lot of money! Coffee is very expensive this week.
My aunt was very depressed last Sunday. The weather was terrible. It was cold and rainy. Her husband was not at home. He was at hospital because he was sick. Her children were not at school. They were not in the yard, they were in the living room. The TV was broken. The children were not only upset, they were very angry. The neighbours were not happy because her children were too noisy. The house was not clean. The sink was broken. There were dirty dishes on the kitchen table and in the sink. There was nothing in the fridge. There were no vegetables for dinner, there was no juice for her children. There was not even bread in the house! She was tired and hungry. She was just exhausted.
1. The weather was fine. It was warm and sunny. My children were at school and my husband was at work. I was in the garden. There were many beautiful flowers there. It was in May. I was happy. 2. I am a pupil. I go to school. 3. He is a pilot. 4. She is a doctor. 5. We are schoolchildren. 6. You are workers. 7. You are a worker. 8. They are pupils. 9. I am at home. 10. He is at school. 11. Is she at the cinema? 12. We are in the park. 13. Are they at the theatre? 14. Is she young? 15. He is old. 16. She is not old. 17. They are strong. 18. She is ill. 19. Are you ill? 20. Is he ill? 21. I am not ill. 22. I was ill yesterday. 23. She was not ill. 24. We were at the cinema.
1. The students are. 2. They were, there was. 3. They will be, they are. 4. My father is. 5. He was. 6. I shall be. 7. My sister will not be. 8. She will be. 9. Will you be. 10. Was your father. 11. My sister was. 12. She is not. 13. We were. 14. Where is your mother, she is. 15. Where were you, I was. 16. My family will be. 17. Is your little sister, she is. 18. Will you be, I shall. 19. My granny was, she was. 20. My friend is. 21. He will be. 22. Where are your books, they are.
Ronald Frank is a managing director of the First Bank of Kingsville on Main Street. He is always on a business trip. Yesterday he was in Geneva. Tomorrow he will be in London. Last week he was in Chicago. Next week he will be in New Orleans. At the moment he is in Amsterdam. In two hours he will be in the Hague. Three days ago he was in Paris. At the end of his trip he is usually very tired but happy. He is with his family now. His sons are so much excited. They have got new toys from their father. Everybody in the family is very glad to see him at home again.
1. Yesterday they were at the library.
2. They are at school now.
3. Tomorrow they will be at the theatre.
4. At the moment he is not here.
5. On Sunday he will be at the concert.
6. Last Saturday he was at the stadium.
7. My brother is at school now.
8. My brother was at the cinema yesterday.
9. My brother will be at home tomorrow.
10. Will you be at home tomorrow?
11. Was she in the park yesterday?
12. Is he in the yard now?
13. Where is father?
14. Where were you yesterday?
15. Where will he be tomorrow?
16. My books were on the table. Where are they now?
17. My mother was not at work yesterday. She was at home.
18. My friend is not in the park. He is at school.
19. Tomorrow at three o'clock Nick and Mike will be in the yard.
20. We were not in the south last summer. We were in Moscow.
21. Tomorrow my grandfather will be in the village.
22. When will your sister be at home?
23. Will you be a pilot? — No, I shall be a sailor.
24. My sister was a student last year, and now she is a doctor. — Will you be a doctor, too? — No, I shall not be a doctor. I shall be an engineer.
25. They were not at the cinema.
26. They are not at school.
27. They are at home.
28. Were you in the park yesterday?
29. Was he at school yesterday?
30. He was a worker.
31. She was a teacher.
1. Timothy is feeding. 2. Mr Jones is cleaning. 3. Nancy is painting. 4. Our neighbours are washing. 5. I am washing. 6. Who is fixing. 7. What is she doing, she is dancing. 8. The children are brushing. 9. What is he doing, he is fixing. 10. They are having. 11. The boys are running. 12. I am doing. 13. John and his friends are going. 14. Ann is sitting, she is studying. 15. A young man is standing, he is smoking. 16. The old man is walking. 17. The dog is lying. 18. Are you having. 19. What language are you studying. 20. Who is lying. 21. What are they talking. 22. It is still raining. 23. I am opening. 24. John is playing.
It is not raining any more, it is clearing up and the sun is shining. The jazz band is playing in the park. A lot of people are listening to the music and they are really having a good time. But they are not dancing yet. There is a coffee shop there. Only seven people are sitting there, and only five people are waiting in the queue. Some people are having sandwiches and drinking coffee, tea or fruit juices. Boys and girls over there are laughing and making a lot of noise. They are playing games and Tom is taking pictures. So what is going on?
1. I am sitting on a bench in the park and feeding birds.
2. Mother is sitting on the sofa in the drawing room and watching TV.
3. This is a photo of my friends. Tom is playing the guitar and Jane is singing.
4. And here they are dancing at my birthday party.
5. We are doing an exercise.
6. We are not bathing.
7. Are they playing in the park?
8. Nina and Ann are washing the floor.
9. Nick is helping his mother.
10. Are you helping your father?
11. My sister is reading an interesting book.
12. They are going to school.
13. Are you going to school?
14. Is he working?
15. Is your grandmother going to the shop?
16. He is buying sweets.
17. What is your sister doing?
18. Where are the children playing?
19. Why are you laughing?
20. Where are they going?
21. What are these boys carrying?
22. I am reading.
23. He is not writing.
24. We are not working.
25. Are you reading?
26. Is he sleeping?
27. Nick and Mike are playing football.
28. Kate is playing the piano.
29. She is not singing.
30. My sister is sleeping.
31. Is father drinking tea?
32. Are your parents drinking tea?
33. I am not sleeping.
34. She is sitting at the table.
1. My working day begins, I get, switch, do, it takes, we have, my father and I leave, he takes, my mother is, she leaves, we gather, we watch, talk. 2. My sister gets. 3. She is, she goes. 4. Jane is, she does. 5. She has. 6. She goes. 7. It takes. 8. She speaks.
1. Andrea Schatzmann lives, she gets, takes, she doesn't normally have, she catches, her first class starts, she always has, the cafeteria food is, it is, her afternoon classes are, she is, she usually has, she has, she goes, a few friends usually go, he picks, he drives, they often go, she sometimes goes, she invites, they listen, talk, Mr and Mrs Connor often take, she calls, they never talk, it is, she usually calls, it is. 2. What time does Andrea usually get up? 3. When does she catch the bus? 4. Does she take a shower in the morning? 5. Does she go home for lunch? 6. When does she go swimming? 7. How does she get to the pool? 8. What does she do on Saturday evenings?
1. I work.
2. We work.
3. They do not work.
4. Do you work? — Yes, I do.
5. Does he work? — No, he doesn't. He studies.
6. My brother does not study. He works.
7. Do you wear glasses?
8. Do you help people?
9. Does he like to read fairy tales?
10. Does she like to play the violin?
11. My sister does not read books.
12. Our grandmother likes to sleep on the sofa.
13. Do you like to rest in the armchair?
14. We eat and drink in the kitchen.
15. My brother does not like to read newspapers.
16. We sleep in the bedroom.
17. My brother sleeps on the sofa in the living room.
18. My sister dresses before the mirror.
19. My uncle writes book.
20. We write exercises at school.
21. I spend my pocket money on ice cream.
22. He reads all the time and does not like to watch TV.
1. Where do you live? — I live in Moscow.
2. When do you have your holidays? — In January.
3. What do you like best at school?
4. My brother works at a hospital. He is a doctor. He gets up at twenty minutes past seven. He works in the morning and in the afternoon. In the evening he does not work. In the evening he rests.
5. Does your sister speak French? — No, she doesn't. She speaks German, and her husband speaks English.
6. When do you get up? — I get up at a quarter to seven.
7. When does your brother get up? — He gets up at twenty minutes to eight. — And does your sister also get up at twenty minutes to eight? — No, she doesn't. My brother goes to school, and my sister does not go to school. She is not a pupil yet. She gets up at nine o'clock.
8. He doesn't wash his hands before meals.
9. This boy whistles in class.
10. He doesn't play any musical instrument.
11. But he plays football and likes to watch cartoons.
12. He likes his school holidays, especially the summer holidays.
13. The boy's birthday is on the thirty-first of December (in December on the thirty first).
14. That's why he gets a lot of presents.
My uncle is an engineer. He is very busy. His working day begins early in the morning. He gets up at seven o'clock. He washes, dresses and has breakfast. After breakfast he goes to work. He works at an institute. He likes his work. He is married. His wife is a doctor. She works at a hospital. In the evening she studies French. She attends French classes. My uncle does not speak French. He speaks Russian and German. He studies English. In the evening he attends English classes. My uncle's son is a pupil. He goes to school. At school he studies English.
1. I am taking — I take.
2. He is helping — he helps.
3. They are going — they go.
4. She is playing — she plays.
5. I am reading — I read.
6. He is sleeping — he sleeps.
7. We are drinking — we drink.
8. They are going — they go.
9. I am not sleeping — I do not sleep.
10. She is not drinking — she does not drink.
11. We are not watching — we do not watch.
12. They are not eating — they do not eat.
13. My mother is not working — my mother does not work.
14. Are you working — do you work.
15. Is he playing - does he play.
16. Are they eating — do they eat.
17. Is your sister resting — does your sister rest.
18. What are you doing — what do you do.
19. What are you reading — what do you read.
20. What are they eating — what do they eat.
21. What is your brother drinking — what does your brother drink.
22. Is everybody having — does everybody have.
23. Is she taking — how often does she take.
24. Where are they going — where do they go.
25. Are they speaking — what language do they usually speak.
1. He works. 2. Does he work. 3. He doesn't work. 4. They read. 5. Do they read. 6. They do not read. 7. The children are eating. 8. Are the children eating. 9. The children are not eating. 10. Do you play 11. When do you play. 12. What does Nick do. 13. Does he go. 14. We do not dance. 15. Kate is dancing. 16. Does Kate sing. 17. Where does he go. 18. He does not sleep. 19. My granny sleeps. 20. When do you sleep. 21. Nina is not sleeping. 22. Where does John live, he lives. 23. My friends from Switzerland speak. 24. Does Elvire speak. 25. She doesn't only speak (She doesn't speak only) Italian.
1. Tom plays. 2. He doesn't play. 3. I am wearing. 4. I am not wearing. 5. My friend does not like. 6. I am not reading. 7. Is he sleeping. 8. We do not go. 9. My sister eats. 10. She is not eating. 11. They do. 12. They do not go. 13. My father does not work. 14. He works. 15. I read. 16. I do not read. 17. I am writing. 18. I am not writing. 19. They are playing. 20. They are not playing. 21. Are they playing. 22. He helps. 23. Does he help. 24. He does not help. 25. Do you go. 26. Is she working. 27. Is he delivering. 28. Do you go.
1. His father is not watching, he is sleeping, he is. 2. Pat is not cooking, she is talking, she cooks. 3. I am not drinking, I am writing. 4. I do not drink, I drink. 5. Is your friend doing. 6. Does your friend go. 7. The baby is sleeping. 8. The baby always sleeps. 9. My grandmother does not work. 10. My father is not sleeping, he is working. 11. I usually get. 12. What is your sister doing? She is washing. 13. When do you usually come, I come. 14. Where does your cousin work, he works. 15. Does your sister study, she studies. 16. My cousin goes. 17. My mother is not playing, she plays. 18. When do you listen. 19. Who is making. 20. Are you reading 21. They are, they don't go. 22. What is she talking.
1. I am sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's now. 2. I am not working in my office now. 3. Eric is talking about his holiday plans, but Kenny is not listening to him. He is thinking about his new car at the moment. 4. My friend lives in St. Petersburg. 5. My cousin does not live in Moscow. 6. The children are not sleeping now. 7. The children play in the park every day. 8. They do not go to the stadium on Monday. 9. She reads in the evening. 10. She does not read in the morning. 11. She is not reading now. 12. I am writing a composition now. 13. I am not drinking milk now. 14. I go for a walk after dinner. 15. I do not go to the theatre every Sunday. 16. He is not reading now. 17. He is playing now. 18. Is he playing now? 19. My mother works at a factory. 20. My aunt does not work at a shop. 21. Do you to work at an office? 22. Does your father work at this factory? 23. Are you playing chess now? 24. Look at the sky: the clouds are moving slowly, the sun is appearing from behind the clouds, it is getting warmer. 25. How is your brother? — He is not well yet, but his health is improving day after day. 26. Listen! Who is playing the piano in the next room? 27. Henry usually wears glasses and now he he is wearing sunglasses. 28. Who is listening to music on his personal stereo over there right now?
1. I do not know. 2. Do they want. 3. She thinks, he drives. 4. He understands, he eats, he always forgets. 5. Who is that man, who is standing, don't you recognize, it is. 6. I have, I am having. 7. Does your family leave, we always go, we all like, mother stays, father returns. 8. Where are Tom and Nick, they are having. 9. What are you doing, we are listening. 10. Do you want, I do. 11. Michael knows, he wants, he has. 12. Are you reading, it is, there are, are you, I am, I do not know. 13. We are having. 14. Does Lena usually prepare, she doesn't, she works, what is she writing, she is writing.
There is, it is eating, it is giving, I think, monkeys like, I want, where do they live, the tiger wants, it is going, the lion is looking, do you think, it wants, when do the lions and tigers have, the keepers bring, they make, everybody knows, they are.
1. I often go. 2. We sometimes go. 3. Andrew gets, he lives, he is never. 4. It is, Victor is doing, his sister is reading, his mother and grandmother are talking. 5. I am writing, who lives, I write. 6. It takes. 7. Where are you going, I am hurrying. 8. When do your lessons begin, they begin. 9. Where is your sister, she is doing. 10. It usually takes. 11. Where is Boris, I am looking, he is having. 12. I am looking, do you have, I don't want, it is, it is, it has.
1. Do you keep, I don't think, it is, I usually have, I eat. 2. He is learning, he wants. 3. The teacher knows, the girl doesn't often argue. 4. I think, she often worries. 5. Barbara's boss sees, she is always late. 6. I am calling, I want, it is. 7. Do you hear, how is your job going, I am enjoying, I have, is (the only problem), the food is, I eat, I am getting. 8. Ruth is learning, she likes, she wants. 9. Do you understand, what language he is speaking. 10. Is your English getting, I think. 11. We know, he never takes. 12. They think, he learns, he knows, he speaks. 13. He is just working. 14. I don't like, I am enjoying, I am. 15. Do you have, Rick is, I don't see, he is visiting. 16. We don't have, I am coming. 17. She is trying. I think, she always has. 18. She tries. 19. My little brother doesn't play, that is why he is practising. 20. My grandmother is, she is baking, she bakes. 21. Tom is, he is, he is yawning. 22. I am, that is why I am crying.
1. I shall go. 2. He will give. 3. The nurse will lead. 4. I'll take off and put on. 5. Dr. Setton will come in, shake, and say. 6. I'll stand. 7. He'll take. 8. He'll take. 9. He'll take. 10. He'll examine. 11. He'll listen. 12. He'll take and do. 13. I'll go and wait. 14. Dr. Setton will call and say.
1. I shall play. 2. I shall not play. 3. Will you play. 4. He plays. 5. He does not play. 6. Does he play. 7. They are playing. 8. They are not playing. 9. Are they playing. 10. Nick is going. 11. Nick goes. 12. Nick will go. 13. I miss. 14. Do you ever buy. 15. Do you think, it is. 16. What present will your mother receive. 17. A. The weather is.
B. It'll be.
A. It's getting, I think, it'll be.
B. You are, it is getting, my feet are freezing, you know.
A. You never know, they say, fog will cover, it will clear and become.
B. Are you kidding, I'm freezing, where is the bus, we are waiting, we always wait, we'll wait.
1. Will you come. 2. Will you read. 3. Do you read. 4. Are you reading. 5. I shall not see. 6. What will you do. 7. What will your friend do. 8. Where will you go. 9. Where do you go. 10. Where are you going. 11. Mary is dancing. 12. She dances. 13. Will she dance. 14. He will go. 15. We go. 16. Kate is going. 17. Will you help. 18. I am not playing. 19. My brother plays. 20. They will not take. 21. Do you like. 22. Will you eat. 23. Nick reads. 24. Mother works. 25. He is not sleeping 26. Will your brother go. 27. We shall not go. 28. I am not learning. 29. She lives. 30. My father shoots. 31. He is carrying.
1. My sister does not like. 2. When do you go. 3. What is he reading. 4. What does he read. 5. What will he read. 6. Will you give. 7. Where will she be. 8. Where will she go. 9. Will she go. 10. They will stay. 11. What are you doing, I see, you are not reading. 12. When will you finish, it is, it is. 13. How do you usually spend. 14. What will you do. 15. They are not drinking, I think, they are watching. 16. What does your father drink. 17. When do you get, I get. 18. My brother usually does not get, he gets, he will get. 19. Why will she come. 20. We shall go. 21. Our friends always go. 22. The kitten is playing. 23. Are your parents watching. 24. My sister is not resting, she is helping, she helps.
1. You cross. 2. You cross. 3. You translate. 4. She is. 5. You do not hurry. 6. It rains. 7. My friend comes. 8. He comes. 9. You leave. 10. You give. 11. You miss. 12. You come. 13. You do not give. 14. Mother comes. 15. You don't finish. 16. His TV set breaks.
1. I stay, I shall call, we shall have. 2. He will go, he is. 3. I return, I shall ring. 4. You will pass, you arrive. 5. I shall stay, she comes, we shall go, she brings, 6. I finish, I shall enter. 7. Не returns, he will call. 8. I see, I shall tell. 9. We shall gather, my brother comes. 10. I shall sing, you tell. 11. You will join, we gather. 12. What will you do, you come. 13. They cross, they will see. 14. She gets, she will go. 15. What shall we do, it rains. 16. What will she do, she sees. 17. The bus is, you will be, you get. 18. It is, our car will not start.
1. The weather is, we shall probably go. 2. He still has, doesn't feel, he will not go. 3. You decide, you will eat. 4. I drink, I shall get. 5. They go, they will visit. 6. She doesn't work, her boss will fire, hire. 7. Shall I see, you start. 8. What will he do, he comes. 9. Where will they go, the weather is. 10. He will ring, he returns. 11. It rains, we shall stay. 12. She will walk, it is not. 13. He will come, he leaves. 14. You leave. 15. We are tired, we shall stop, have. 16. You miss. 17. She will make, she flies. 18. He starts, he will spend.
1. You spill, you don't do, you will have, you break, you will have. 2. I shall not speak, he apologizes. 3. Peter will introduce, we meet. 4. We shall go, he comes. 5. Mother comes, she comes. 6. Will you go, I shan't, I shall stay, help, I shall come, I finish. 7. You come. 8. I shall speak, I see. 9. You ask, I shall be, I am, I shall make, I make, the other students will laugh, the other students laugh, I shall be, I am, I shall cry.
1. It is raining. 2. It will rain, you will get, you do not put. 3. Birds come, sing. 4. Somebody is singing. 5. It usually does not snow. 6. What's the weather like, is it snowing, it isn't. 7. Shall we go, we shall, it snows, there is. 8. What will you do, we shall go, the weather does not change, will you come, I do not have. 9. It is, it often rains, a cold wind often blows. 10. The weather is fine, it is, the sun is shining, a soft wind is blowing, small white clouds are sailing. 11. We have, they will inform. 12. We play, it will produce. 13. We put, they will stop. 14. We employ, they will help.
1. He will do his English exercises if he doesn't have anything to do. 2. If I don't help him, he will not write his paper tomorrow. 3. He will not go to the library tonight. 4. If he does not go to the library, he will beat home. 5. We shall be at home tomorrow. 6. If we are at home tomorrow, we shall see this programme on TV. 7. She will not be at home tomorrow. 8. If she is not at home tomorrow, leave a message for her. 9. Tomorrow the weather will be fine. 10. If the weather is fine tomorrow, we shall go to the country. 11. When she comes to school, she takes off her coat. 12. When she comes to school, she will take off her coat. 13. As soon as he remembers this funny scene, he begins laughing. 14. As soon as he remembers this funny scene, he will begin laughing. 15. I shall come home at six o'clock. 16. When I come home, I shall ring you up. 17. She will ring us up in the evening. 18. If she rings you up, ask her to bring me the book. 19. I shall see Tom tomorrow. 20. As soon as I see Tom, I shall tell him about it. 21. I shall go to Paris next week. 22. Before I go to Paris, I shall ring you up.
1. What did your neighbours do. 2. Mr Smith fixed. 3. His wife watered. 4. Their children cleaned, they played. 5. Their boys listened, watched. 6. The little girl cried, smiled. 7. Her brothers shouted. 8. Mrs. Smith worked. 9. She baked. 10. She cooked. 11. She washed, looked. 12. The children brushed, yawned, went. 13. Their mother changed, brushed, talked. 14. Her husband smoked, talked. 15. They waited, the bus arrived. 16. They visited. 17. They danced. 18. Mr and Mrs Smith rested, they really had.
On Monday we had five lessons. The first lesson was Russian. At this lesson we wrote a dictation and did some exercises. Nick went to the blackboard. He answered well and got a "five". Pete did not get a "five" because he did not know his lesson. After the second lesson I went to the canteen. I ate a sandwich and drank a cup of tea. I did not drink milk. After school I did not go home at once. I went to the library and changed my book. Then I went home.
On Tuesday I got up at half past six. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands and face and cleaned my teeth. Then I dressed, went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast for my family. At half past seven my son got up and had breakfast. I had breakfast with my son. My son ate a sandwich and drank a cup of tea. I didn't drink tea. I drank coffee. After breakfast my son left home for school. I didn't leave home with my son. On Tuesday I didn't work in the morning. I worked in the afternoon. In the evening I was at home. My husband and my son were at home, too. We rested in the evening. My son watched TV, my husband read newspapers and I did some work about the house. At about eleven o'clock we went to bed.
Boris woke up when it was already quite light. He looked at his watch. It was a quarter to seven. Quick! Boris jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. He had just time to take a cold shower and drink a glass of tea with bread and butter. He was in a hurry to catch the 8 am train. At the railway station he met three other boys from his group. They all had small backpacks and fishing rods. In less than an hour they got off the train at a small station near a wood. They walked very quickly and soon found themselves on the shore of a large lake. The boys spent the whole day there fishing, boating and swimming. They returned home late at night, tired but happy.
1. His sister studies. 2. She studied. 3. Did you come, I didn't, I came, I was, I had, I was, I drank, I rested. 4. I go. 5. I went, 6. My brother washes. 7. He washed. 8. I do not have. 9. We did not rest. 10. My brother did not drink. 11. My mother always takes, she did not take, she walked. 12. Do you talk, I do, I did not talk, I was. 13. Does you sister go, she does. 14. Mary likes. 15. She wrote. 16. Did you tell. 17. Do you wear, I wore. 18. We like, we enjoyed.
1. Tom always eats. 2. He didn't eat, he got. 3. We like, we don't like. 4. He never shouted, he was. 5. My friend knows. 6. We rang. 7. He lives. 8. Did it take. 9. When were your lessons. 10. I had. 11. Her friends were. 12. One of her brothers made. 13. Queen Elizabeth was, she became. 14. Do you always get, sometimes I get. 15. Antonio Stradivari made. 16. painted. 17. She knows, she enjoyed. 18. Steven's friends came, gave, his parents cooked, his girlfriend promised, she wasn't, he tried, he was, she didn't wish.
1. I go. 2. I went. 3. I shall go. 4. I do not go. 5. I didn't go. 6. I shall not go. 7. Do you watch. 8. Did you watch. 9. Will you watch. 10. When do you leave. 11. When did you leave. 12. When will you leave. 13. My brother goes, he leaves, he works, is, he walks, he does not take, did not go, he got. 14. Did you have, I didn't. 15. What did you buy, I bought. 16. My father did not read, he was, he will read.
1. He turns. 2. He turned. 3. He will turn. 4. I always go. 5. I was, I didn't go. 6. I shall not go, it costs. 7. Did they enjoy. 8. Who will take. 9. How often do you go. 10. We didn't have, we still had. 11. She does. 12. He doesn't even know. 13. They were, money was. 14. Do you think, you will be. 15. When will the cabbage soup be. 16. The customs officers at JFK airport in New York arrested, he arrived. 17. I like, I often do, they want. 18. When is your birthday. 19. When did you get. 20. Who created.
1. Kate cooks. 2. Kate will cook. 3. Kate is cooking. 4. Kate cooked. 5. I do not eat. 6. I am not eating. 7. I shall not eat. 8. I did not eat. 9. He spent. 10. He did not spend. 11. Did he spend. 12. Where did he spend. 13. She helped. 14. She did not help. 15. Did she help. 16. How did she help. 17. Do you go. 18. Are you going. 19. Will you go. 20. Did you go. 21. What does your brother do. 22. What is your brother doing. 23. What will your brother do. 24. What did your brother do.
TopАртикли, английские имена существительные и прилагательные, местоимения и предлоги