The only, the very1. Risk-bearing economies may be the only important type when growth involves the production of dissimilar products.
2. There are several conglomerates where the only common links seem to be those of managerial and financial services.
3. The only thing was to say nothing.
4. This is the only way to do this.
5. This is the very man I want.
6. He was the only good specialist in the company.
7. Although the use of money as a measuring rod is the only feasible way of measuring total output, it does give rise to difficulties.
8. This is the only way in which we can compare the productivity of capital in different industries.
|© Н. Егорова 2008-2010|