The Future Continuous Tense
The Structure of the Future Continuous Tense is:
Subject + verb WILL + verb BE + main verb + ing
They will be playing football at 10 am tomorrow.
We'll be having lunch when the movie starts.
I will not be waiting for you.
He will be walking
to school at 8 a.m. tomorrow.
She will be working
on her thesis for the next three years.
When population is growing fast, the proportion of the people in the
younger age will be
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из будущих времен: Future Simple, Future Continuous.
1. I (to do) my homework at six o’clock tomorrow.
2. When I get home tomorrow, my family (to have) supper.
3. When you come to my place tomorrow, I (to read) your book.
4. Don’t call on us tonight! We (to pack).
5. I (not to go) to the cinema tomorrow. I (to watch) TV the whole evening.
6. What you (to do) at eight tomorrow?
7. You (to play) volleyball tomorrow?
8. When we arrive in St.-Petersburg, it probably (to rain).
9. When you (to go) to see your friend next time?
10. I (to wait) for you when you (to come).
Рекомендую мастера по ремонту стиральных машин Samsung http://stiralnyh-mashin-remont.ru/samsung;биокамины встроенные фото