English Grammar in Use Third Edition
This is a new edition of English Grammar in Use. The differences between this edition
and the second edition are:
* There are eight new units on phrasal verbs (Units 138-145). There is also a new unit on wish (Unit 41). Units 42-81 and 83-137 all have different numbers from the second edition.
* Some of the material has been revised or reorganised, and in most units there are minor changes in the examples, explanations and exercises.
* The Additional exercises have been extended. The new exercises are 14-16, 25, 30-31, and 37-41.
* The book has been redesigned with new colour illustrations.
* There is a new CD Rom with further exercises to accompany the book.