k-fonik gk;термоэлектрическая сборка|
- Since the total cost of these inputs is fixed, the average
cost, the cost per unit produced, falls as output increases.
- She has been here since Monday.
- Since considerable trouble and expense may be involved in changing prices, firms prefer to set and maintain a price for a given period.
- Profitability is normally the primary objective of private sector producers, since unless the firm earns adequate profits it will not survive.
- Since the prices of shares and government securities change from day to day, a seller might receive more or less than he or she paid for them.
- Since last year several of these basic industries have experienced a serious decline in their home and overseas markets.
- Since it came into being, the EEC has made substantial progress.
- I have been waiting for you since 2 o'clock.
Запомните также следующие предложения:
I have never been to France.
Have you ever been to London?
I haven't seen you for ages.
I haven't met him for a long time.
I haven't been to Moscow since last year.
жк студия 45