гидра ссылка;ипотека без первоначального взноса|
The Present Perfect Tense
1. The large scale transfer of ownership of industry from the public sector to the private sector has led to an important increase in the individual ownership of shares.
2. The distribution of industry has now become a major feature of government economic policy.
3. In recent years the government has provided financial assistance towards the costs of developments in microelectronics, office automation, computer-aided design, robots and aerospace.
4. Recent years have seen substantial changes in the occupational distribution of the labour force.
5. In many countries economic development has led to periods of rapid population growth.
6. The large-scale adoption of computer technology has had a dramatic effect on the work of the Stock Exchange.
7. Up to now we have tested five applications.
8. Turnover has increased by 5 per cent this year.
9. She has worked in the department for 10 years.
10. Have you chosen an advertising agency yet?
11. Their unpaid debts have reached an unacceptable level.
12. The delivery has just now arrived.
13. There has been a tendency in recent years to move away from the rigid distinction between macro- and microeconomics.
14. The human resources director has said that he would like to introduce a new working system.
15. In recent years the government; have paid increasing attention to the role of small businesses in the economy.
Упражнение 230. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Simple.1. It (to be) very cold yesterday. 2. When you (to meet) him? 3. I (not to see) him since 1997. 4. How many mushrooms you (to gather)? 5. Where you (to put) the newspaper? I want to read it, but cannot find it anywhere. 6. The new school (to begin) working last year. 7. At last I (to do) all my homework: now I shall go out. 8. The building of the house (to begin) early in April. 9. The rain (to stop) but a cold wind is still blowing. 10. We already (to solve) the problem. 11. He (to come) a moment ago. 12. I never (to speak) to him. 13. He just (to finish) his work. 14. You (to make) any spelling mistakes in your dictation? 15. What books you (to read) when you (to live) in the country? 16. They (not yet to come) from the south. 17. He (to be) ill last week, but now he (to recover). 18. If everybody (to read) this new novel, let's discuss it. 19. You (to book) tickets? — Yes, I .... I (to book) them several days ago. 20. I can hardly recognize you. I (not to see) you since you (to leave) for Moscow. And you (to change) so much. 21. You (to read) all the books on this shelf? 22. I (not to see) my cousin since last year. 23. Why you (to put) these things in the wrong place? 24. Why you (to leave) the door open? You will catch cold sitting in the draught. 25. "We (not to meet) for such a long time!" said my friend. "Yes, indeed," I answered, "and we both (to grow)."
|© Н. Егорова 2008-2010|