The Future Simple Tense1. Changes in the total population and changes in the age distribution will affect both the total demand for goods and services and the composition of that demand.
2. An increase in price usually means that production will become more profitable.
3. The imposition of indirect taxes will bring about changes in supply.
4. In a situation of full employment, the supply of most goods and services will be inelastic.
5. Economic theory indicates that, under monopoly, output will be lower and price will be higher than would be the case under perfect competition.
6. Changes in the rate of interest on government securities will often affect share prices.
7. Competition between firms will lead to the elimination of firms which are unable to change their products and their methods of production.